1. . Full payment is required to confirm a booking. We cannot hold unconfirmed bookings for more than 3 days. Prices are correct as of August 2010, but may be subject to revision.
2. Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard, Eurocheque, Bank Transfer, or if booked in resort by cash, in all cases prior to the lesson. Lesson places are not transferable.
bookings cancelled with at least 6 weeks notice will be refunded 100%.
6 weeks-2weeks: refunded 90%.
2 weeks 72 hours: refunded: 50% .
less than 72 hours: will not be refunded.
In all cases where a full refund is not possible we will provide proof of cancellation/non-attendance for the purpose of insurance.
4. Groups: A minimum of 4 people is required to run any group lesson. In the absence of sufficient bookings we reserve the right to reduce the number of lesson hours, change to private with the equivalent price or refund in total.
Instructors will wait maximum of 15 minutes the first morning of lessons ( Sunday ) and 10 minutes on Monday. For the benefit of the group, please arrive punctually.
5. Group size: For booking group lessons size is limited to the numbers advertised. During the first two lessons we will verify and harmonize all groups to ensure that each person is in the appropriate level. We reserve the right to alter group sizes which may vary should we feel a clients ability is more suited to a different level than to the one origionally booked.
6. Snow Delight does not insure its clients. Clients must insure themselves for third party liability. Snow Delight recommends that you arrange an appropriate policy, which also includes personal, medical and rescue insurance.
7. No refund will be given by SNOW D'LIGHT , in whole or in part, for unused lessons due to clients late arrival, illness, accident, resort closure due to weather conditions or mechanical failure, or for any other cause outside the control of SNOW D'LIGHT . Private lesson instructors will wait 45 minutes for clients to arrive at the designated meeting point.
8. For reasons of safety, it is a booking condition that clients will respect the professional judgment of their instructor while are in the lesson. Clients should present themselves in a fit and safe condition for physical activity in the mountain environment.
9. If, at any time during your lesson, you have cause for complaint, please let us know immediately and we will endeavor to address the situation to your satisfaction.