All bookings with SNOW D’LIGHT are subject to these conditions.
- A 50% deposit payment is required to confirm a booking. We cannot hold unconfirmed bookings for more than 3 days. Balance payments to be settled in resort within 48 hrs of first lesson. Prices are correct as of August 2012, but may be subject to revision.
- Payments can be made by Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard, Eurocheque, Bank Transfer, or if booked in resort by cash, in all cases prior to the lesson. Lesson places are not transferable.
- Cancellations: Bookings cancelled with at least 6 weeks notice will be refunded 100%. 6 weeks-2weeks: refunded 90%. 2 weeks 72 hours: refunded: 50%. Less than 72 hours: will not be refunded. In all cases where a full refund is not possible we will provide proof of cancellation/non-attendance for the purpose of insurance.
- Groups: A minimum of 3 people during peak periods and 2 off peak is required to run any group lesson. In the absence of sufficient bookings our team will do our very best to provide you with the following options: a reduced number of lesson hours, change to private with the equivalent price, assistance with organising spaces with other trusted schools in resort where available, or refund in total.
Instructors will wait maximum of 10 minutes the first morning of lessons (Sunday) and 5 minutes on Monday. For the benefit of the group, please arrive punctually.
- Group size: For booking group lessons size is limited to the numbers advertised. During the first two lessons we will verify and harmonize all groups to ensure that each person is in the appropriate level. We reserve the right to alter group sizes which may vary should we feel a clients ability is more suited to a different level than to the one originally booked.
- Snow D’light does not insure its clients. Clients must insure themselves for third party liability. Snow D’light recommends that you arrange an appropriate policy, which also includes personal, medical and rescue insurance.
- No refund will be given by SNOW D’LIGHT , in whole or in part, for unused lessons due to clients late arrival, illness, accident, resort closure due to weather conditions or mechanical failure, or for any other cause outside the control of SNOW D’LIGHT . Private lesson instructors will wait 45 minutes for clients to arrive at the designated meeting point.
- For reasons of safety, it is a booking condition that clients will respect the professional judgment of their instructor while are in the lesson. Clients should present themselves in a fit and safe condition for physical activity in the mountain environment.
- Photographs or film maybe taken during group & private lessons which may be used in our galleries, social media & promotional material. Consent will be requested at the time of lessons. Any image where a person is clearly identifiable consent will be requested. If for any reason you wish to have an image removed please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If, at any time during your lesson, you have cause for complaint, please let us know immediately and we will endeavor to address the situation to your satisfaction.