Snow D’ Light – Ski & Snowboard School
Snow D’Light is a British & French run ski school founded in 2001 and operating in Meribel, Courchevel and La Tania. We are a young and dynamic team of fully qualified English, Russian and French speaking instructors.
Why Choose Snow D’light?
Using innovative teaching techniques, our ski & snowboard lessons are suitable for all age groups and from the beginner to the experienced. The instructors are carefully selected for their teaching skills and personal qualities making sure that all aspects of your, or your children’s skiing day are taken care of.
More than just tuition, we provide a personalised and luxury experience to your stay.
- I have nothing but postive feedback on my experience with Snow D'Light. From my inital enquiries with yourself, I found you extremely helpful. flexible to our needs and reasonably priced. I was impressed that we could make separate payments for our ski hire/lessons, as this was particularly good for a group. Our ski instructor was excellent. He was both fun and patient as we had group of mixed ability. He tried to improve our skiing techniques while making the lesson interesting and fun. I would highly recommend him. I would be happy to recommend both Snow D'Light and the Ski Hire shop to others going to Meribel in the future.~ P McCaffrey
- Nous n’avons que des compliments à vous faire. Les moniteurs de Lila ont été vraiment super, pédagogues, sympathiques et professionnels. Lila a énormément progressé, Merci !~ C Marguin
- Gemma loved her lessons and made great progress - despite having been quite nervous beforehand. We put that down to a combination of an excellent instructor and a very small class. She has said that she's missing Patrick this week so I don't think we could have wished for a better experience for her.~ H Buchanan
- Just a quick note to say thank you for organising our ski package last week - we had a great week's skiing. Please also pass on our thanks to Jean-Charles for his teaching, (and patience!)~ R McGill
- Les enfants ont été ravis de leurs cours, et ont faits de réels progrès !!! Ils étaient enchantés d’avoir pu passer leur 2ème étoile, et Lionel a été très gentil et attentif avec eux. Un grand bravo à vous et Mark pour votre organisation ! J’espère que nous reviendrons l’année prochaine, et je ne manquerai pas de prendre contact avec vous plus tôt cette fois !~ E de Rochefort
- ~ S CallanderPhillippe was an excellent instructor - he did exactly what we'd asked him to do (help us concentrate on our technique) and was very easy to get along with. In short he was wonderful! Our skiing improved and we had a great afternoon with him.Good to meet you last week and thanks for all of the help with the arrangements.